Sunday 10 June 2018

100 Word Challenge 11/5/2018

Beige is the new black

A killer. A masked murderer. But also a sweet rest home resident adored by her peers. Could she be both? I’ve been assigned to interrogate Mrs Dolores Gillian Waller, who at age 75 was diagnosed with split personality disorder. Setting aside her file, I look to the little grey haired lady across from me. Her pale blue eyes seem warm and trusting, not like the cold, dead eyes of those I’ve previously questioned. I think back to a statement from the case folder; “Mrs Waller seemed familiar with the murder weapon and victim, however, she couldn’t believe what she had done.”
I’m underqualified, I think. This is a job for a psychologist.

1 comment:

  1. i like how you have a hook at the start of your writing and your writing has good vocabulary

    ReplyDelete