Thursday 25 October 2018

Term 4

Term 4 has begun, which means pool and tan time for others and further retreat from society for me. Anyhow, we have exams and an alarmingly deep Social Sciences assignment ('What is art to you?'). Meanwhile I plan to procrastinate in my cave until the resulting cram session. That is when I'm not at Choir ("It'll be an experience!", - Me, Naive, Early 2018), rambling about worms, or watching dreadful daytime TV

I temporarily lost Ginger (my *surprise* ginger cat), but he was found 4 days later annoyed and locked in a shed. So generally all is well and I haven't been recruited by a cabbage worshipping cult; yet.

Random Things (also featured above, verbalized random things)
Related image
Here is a croissant working out.
Image result for celeriac
This is a Celeriac, a type of root vegetable. I'm amazed at the gaps in our education.
Image result for pumpkin cute gif
Halloween is coming so naturally I plan to stay at home and binge Stranger Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment